What Is Inland Marine Insurance?
Historically derived from insurance that covered property being shipped overseas, Inland Marine Insurance specifically covers moveable properties on land. It also covers specialized items that standard property insurance policies can’t cover, like instrumentalities of transportation and communication.
When you purchase Inland Marine Insurance from us, we will shop our trusted carriers for a policy that can cover any of the following:
- Moveable property & equipment
- Valuable property in transit over land
- Bridges, roads, piers, etc.
- Radio towers, television, computer equipment, and data
- Legal liability exposures of bailees
- Property in your temporary care